Wednesday, December 3, 2008

At The Hop


I'm sorry I don't have a full frontal of this girl, but I was so shocked when I saw her I couldn't get my camera out in time. This poor girl looks like she stepped right out of a sock hop and onto the street. She should be wearing bobby socks and saddle shoes! She's missing the chiffon scarf in her hair too and the swinging pony tail, gee whiz. Jesus. Poor thing definitely didn't look in the mirror when she left the house.

From the front the skirt comes all the way up to the highest point on her waist, the black top is half tucked in. I mean seriously if you just took a piss look in the mirror and readjust yourself, come on. The skirt is another thing altogether. It makes her look bottom heavy, especially from the front where it bunched at her belly pooch. It needed to be tapered a bit. It also looks like a picnic tablecloth if you ask me. The whole thing is a big mess.

There's nothing wrong with the shirt on its own, just that skirt needs something and I don't even know what. If it wasn't as high waisted and fit her the right way then the outfit could have been cute, maybe. The shoes were all wrong too, I think Nikes or something, I could be wrong. The outfit looks like it took two seconds to put together. Give a little effort lady, I don't feel like getting dressed up all the time either, but I wouldn't leave my house looking like you.

No comments: